The two months before your wedding are the busiest time of all. But you deserve a stress-free engagement and a joyful wedding day, without a to-do list! If you have your plans in place but need help executing them, this service is perfect for you!
Formally known in the industry as “Day Of Coordination”, but with this package, it is so much more! A common misconception is that a day-of coordinator only works the day of the wedding. In reality, we work with you anywhere from 2-3 months leading up to your big day.
Preparation for your Wedding Day
- Meet & greet - let's get to know each other!
- Unlimited emails for all those last minute questions
- Assistance researching & booking last minute vendors
- Venue walk-through and create floor plans
- Detailed timeline for vendors & bridal party
- Vendor liaison
Need those little extras? Bridal clients have complimentary use of our rentals including:
(photos coming soon)
- Cake stands
- Wooden card box
- Cake table & cocktail tables
- Variety of table numbers & wooden centerpiece chargers
- Table linens, runners, sequin accent linens and sashes (inquire for colors)
- Personalized chalkboard and directional signs & more!
- Coordinator will be available for rehearsal & 12 hours of service on your wedding day
- Coordinator will manage and assist wedding vendors ensuring all tasks are complete
- Coordinator will manage vendor and décor setup at ceremony and reception sites, making sure EVERYTHING is as you’ve planned, including overseeing table set up, placement of seating cards, centerpieces, favor table or favors set out, decoration of gift table, cake table, head table.
- Coordinator will organize and distribute all flowers to the wedding party, family members and special guests
- Coordinator will provide a Bridal Emergency Kit – aspirin, energy bars, mints, sewing kit, etc.
- Coordinator will assist guests with reception seating
- Coordinator will be the liaison to caterer
- Coordinator will coordinate entertainment and all announcements/events during reception
- Coordinator will distribute vendor gratuities and final payments
- Coordinator will assist designated person responsible for removing all personal items
- Coordinator will coordinate your grand exit
- Coordinator will be prepared to meet any emergency situation that may arise
Because we respect your time & research, we'd like to be upfront about our pricing structure. Our package pricing ranges from $995 to $1,295 based on location, guest count & other variables. We'd love to hear from you! Please follow the link below to tell us a bit more about your wedding.
ALA Carte Services
Perhaps you've got most things under control, but need assistance with a specific task, such as, but not limited too:
Seeking the perfect vendor in your budget & vision?
- Provide list of vendors, pricing & availability
- Facilitate tours, tastings and/or meetings, if requested
- Assist in finalizing contracts & schedule
- Coordinate rehearsal dinner and/or day-after brunch
- Creation of welcome bags, boxes, or gifts for guests' hotel rooms
- Creation of bathroom baskets for the reception location bathrooms
- Decorate the honeymoon suite on your wedding night
- Design, assemble, address and mail save-the-dates and invitations
- Coordinate & track RSVPs
- Assist with seating arrangements, seating charts and/or seating tags
Transportation and lodging management
- Arrange hotel blocks for out of town guests & bridal party
- Arrange transportation for bridal party on day of event