Planning a wedding is incredibly exciting, but it can be overwhelming.
Hiring a professional wedding coordinator will allow you to relax, have fun, and enjoy the memorable experience of planning your day.
The two months before your wedding are the busiest time of all. But you deserve a stress-free engagement and a joyful wedding day, without a to-do list! If you have your plans in place but need help executing them, allow Lisa to help you produce a remarkable wedding. From timelines, floor plans, decor set up and tear down, there is no detail too small.
ALA Carte Services
Perhaps you've got most things under control, but need assistance with a specific task, such as, but not limited too:
- Research vendors and suppliers based on your budget and requirements
- Provide shortlists of vendors and suppliers for you to consider
- Accompany you to vendor interviews and other meetings whenever possible.
- Assist in reviewing & finalizing contracts.
- Become the primary point of contact on our behalf to vendors as instructed by Client
- Coordinate rehearsal dinner and/or day-after brunch
- Creation of welcome bags, boxes, or gifts for guests' hotel rooms
- Creation of bathroom baskets for the reception location bathrooms
- Decorate the honeymoon suite on your wedding night
- Design and/or procure, assemble, address and mail save-the-dates and invitations
- Coordinate & track RSVPs
- Assist with seating arrangements, seating charts and/or seating tags
Transportation and lodging management
- Arrange hotel blocks for out of town guests & bridal party
- Arrange transportation for bridal party on day of event
I am happy to offer ala carte services to free up your time. Please contact me to discuss your needs in more detail!